[Foundation-l] 2008/2009 Wikimedia Foundation Annual Report

Jay Walsh jwalsh at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 25 19:32:59 UTC 2010

Thanks Liam - It's really easy to produce a page by page document, so I'll see if we can have that lined up as a second option on the page.

I hear you about the chapters/events sections.  I think the intent of the report will be to showcase work undertaken within the movement, whether at the hands of the chapters, non-chapters, foundation, or the volunteers.  Note that we have a page spread focussed on wikis take manhattan as an example.  I'll put some thought into how to differentiate that for subsequent communications projects, not just the report.

Thanks

--
Jay Walsh
Head of Communications