[Foundation-l] 2008/2009 Wikimedia Foundation Annual Report

Seb35 seb35wikipedia at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:26:59 UTC 2010

As Liam said: Beautiful document. To enhance it for the non-English
speakers, is it possible to translate it? I began (for the French
language) but it would be a waste of time if it cannot be published in
French, or at least indicated on [1] there is a (eventually
unofficial) French version. There is also a lot of page layout which
must be adapted (are the sources of the PDF available? in a
Scribus/InDesign/other format).

Sébastien/Seb35

[1] http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Annual_Report