[Foundation-l] Wikipedia in off line in Zambia with Okawix

Wilfredo Rodriguez wilfredor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:18:02 UTC 2010

I want to congratulate you on your work.

I share your emotion. In the state of Nueva Esparta Venezuela kiwix we have
installed in 53 schools only in 2009. I think the work should go beyond
wikimedia, wikimedia's work should bring knowledge to those most in need. It
is not enough to have the information online, we activists we dirtied with
mud to the knees, we do long walks with a goal that is immensely rewarding. I
invite everyone to do the same.

I believe and I'm sure would be nice to forget the business problem for a
moment, we join personal effort rather than money alone.

We must remember that poverty is a cultural issue, poverty is not an
economic problem. The economic problem is the result of a cultural problem.

www.kiwix.org

--
Lcdo. Wilfredo Rafael Rodríguez Hernández
msn,googletalk = wilfredor at gmail.com
cv = http://www.wilfredor.co.cc
blog = http://wilfredor.blogspot.com
fotos = http://picasaweb.google.com/wilfredor/