[Foundation-l] video presentation on explicit images on WMF projects

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 04:31:48 UTC 2010

heh! indeed - I don't think anyone would expect you to disclose everything
on this list! That would be rather silly ;-)
I'm also certain of both your expertise and connections in regard to law
enforcement, DOJs and whatnot - I certainly haven't meant to imply that your
expertise in this regard is anything other than an assett for the wmf!
I just had a good chat with someone pointing out that my posts probably
conflate a few different areas, so perhaps while I may have your ear, Mike,
I could ask you if you'd see any problem with expanding the role of OTRS to
include managing assertions of model age and release related to explicit
media - perhaps we could agree that might be a good thing? :-)
cheers,
Peter,
PM.