[Foundation-l] Strategic Planning office hours

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 4 21:03:16 UTC 2010

Strategic Planning Office Hours this week are Wednesday from
04:00-05:00 UTC, which is:
Tuesday, 8-9pm PST
Tuesday, 11pm-12am EST

As task forces start to move toward recommendations, things are really
starting to get interesting.  We invite everyone to join and get
updates about process, where we are, and what we're learning.

You can access the chat by going to http://webchat.freenode.net and
filling in a username and the channel name (#wikimedia-strategy). You
may be prompted to click through a security warning. It's fine.
Another option is http://chat.wikizine.org.

It's worth noting that all strategic planning office hours chats are
logged and you can review old ones at http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours

Hope to see you there!

Philippe Beaudette
Facilitator, Strategy Project
Wikimedia Foundation

philippe at wikimedia.org

mobile: 	918 200-WIKI (9454)

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!