[Foundation-l] Strategy n WMF Staff

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 08:49:34 UTC 2010

2010/2/26 Casey Brown <lists at caseybrown.org>:

> All this being said, don't feel bad if you want to run something
> through Cary first.  He can always help you figure out who's the best
> person to handle your query, it might not necessarily even *be* a
> staff member.

For my experience - even Cary has sometimes problems to figure our
whom to contact in the Office for a specific inquiry - and this is not
his fault but just because it is simply not well resolved inside
Office, so I guess producing a single "how to" document could be a
good exercise for WMF officers, as it would force them to take a look
how contacting with the looks from outsider POV :-)

--
Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/