[Foundation-l] Strategy n WMF Staff

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Fri Feb 26 04:03:06 UTC 2010

On Feb 25, 2010, at 9:25 PM, Casey Brown wrote:

> Personally, I don't think you should feel discouraged from contacting
> staff directly.  Quite a few of them have accounts on others wikis
> (like Meta, for example) and you can talk to them on their talk pages
> there.  Also, they all have e-mails in the form of
> flastname at wikimedia.org (first initial, last name), so you should feel
> free to e-mail them.

I would add this to Casey's very fine advice - if you're asking them
something strategy related, it might be a kind gesture to copy me on
it (or eekim).  That way, if they ask us about it, we know what
they're talking about. :)

pb

Philippe Beaudette
Facilitator, Strategy Project
Wikimedia Foundation

philippe at wikimedia.org

ofc: +1 415 839 6885 (x 643)
mobile: 	918 200-WIKI (9454)

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!