[Foundation-l] Strategy n WMF Staff

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 08:41:38 UTC 2010

2010/2/26 Bod Notbod <bodnotbod at gmail.com>:

> All of which led me to look at the foundation's staff page:
>
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Staff
>
> I think answers to these questions will be very useful to strategy
> volunteers and so I'd like permission (or explicit advice not) to
> paste up the response on the Strategy wiki. Don't panic: I don't
> foresee a sudden tidal wave of stuff being thrown at WMF staff. And,
> anyway, they all knew there was going to be a strategy, so I guess
> they're prepared :o)

Yeah.. It is been talked long time ago that there should somewhere be
a single document which says clearly who is responsible for what in
Foundation Office, and maybe the second one "WMF for dummies" or "WMF
how to"- explaining how to practically contact WMF officers for
typical enquires. Maybe - strategy wiki is a good place to prepare a
draft of such documents?

--
Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/