[Foundation-l] At school

Tom Maaswinkel tom.maaswinkel at 12wiki.eu
Tue Feb 16 08:55:11 UTC 2010

I can understand why 'outside' people would think that wikipedia is
unreliable. But don't all the articles have sources? So why don't they
just learn their students to verify the sources themselves (help us out
while they're at it) and then they'll see quick enough that wikipedia is
reliable.

I showed to one school once by vanadalizing a page myself and they were
amazed how soon that was put straight again. Ok, I cheated a little by
notifying someone else up front, but they didn't know that :-)

Tom "TheDevilOnLine" Maaswinkel