[Foundation-l] the Foundation

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Fri Feb 12 19:40:56 UTC 2010

The delightful authors of "How Wikipedia Works" are some of our very
brightest and best.  It's a fantastic book, to which I refer people
regularly.

They include, by the way, the lovely and talented Phoebe.

pb

Philippe Beaudette
Facilitator, Strategy Project
Wikimedia Foundation

philippe at wikimedia.org

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!