[Foundation-l] 10th birthday edit drive?

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:44:46 UTC 2010

I am not sure what the planning of the usability initiative is, but it would
be an ideal moment to publicly launch a wysiwyg editor or something and
indeed ask people to "try again" :)

Wikipedia is entering it's second decade in style - come and join us,
Wikipedia is now also editable by mortal human non-nerds!

-- Lodewijk