[Foundation-l] 10th birthday edit drive?

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:10:34 UTC 2010

Amazing idea, Philippe! Additionally to some big things (Hagia Sophia?
the Red Square?): small Wikipedia logo stickers to put on a number of
buildings etc. in your town. (On the other hand, some people could
consider that a kind of environment unfriendly spamming.)

The 10th anniversay will be a kind of looking back, also remembering
those who have left us on the way. Some of them we are happy to be rid
of, but others - maybe the anniversay is a good occasion to direct us
to people who once tried to edit but were beaten away. Couldn't we ask
them to give Wikipedia a second chance?

Ziko

--
Ziko van Dijk