[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Executive Director?

K. Peachey p858snake at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 10 01:11:31 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Michael Snow <wikipedia at frontier.com> wrote:
> No, K. Peachey avoided citing actions by not "debating the whole wording
> thing" that would establish what the action entailed, offering instead a
> generic description of criminal law that would encourage people, in
> passive-aggressive style, to "draw their own conclusions" about the
> supposed criminality involved. I can't tell whether K. Peachey believed
> the actions in question would be in violation of the law or not.
>
> --Michael Snow
No, I decided not to start debating yet again in this thread since
it's already been discussed weather or not we should have falsely
worded banners, and I'm sure there are other people than my self that
are more than happy to have such a discussion where I would prefer not
to.

What I did do was point out possible side effects for chapters should
these banners be ran in their areas using Australia as a example since
being a resident here, I have a some what limited knowledge on our
laws, Which from previous discussions on WMF mailing lists previously
and elsewhere, I have a understanding most places have similar ones in
place.

And as such believed that was very relevant to the subject being
discussed at hand.
-p858snake/peachey