[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Executive Director?

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 01:55:47 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 12:47 PM, Philippe Beaudette
<pbeaudette at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> FWIW....
>
> The word Wikipedia wasn't supposed to make it to sister sites, and that's being fixed right now, so pardon my quick note... I'll write a bit more later about the term as being used on Wikipedia, but the error in pushing it out to sister sites is being corrected right now, so I wanted to acknowledge that...

Wikipedia does not have an Executive Director, or anything of the
sort.  That title suggests that Sue has the final say over content.  I
don't think it should be used anywhere.

But, thanks for at least removing it from the 'smaller' projects.

--
John Vandenberg