[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Executive Director?

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 9 01:47:52 UTC 2010

FWIW....

The word Wikipedia wasn't supposed to make it to sister sites, and that's being fixed right now, so pardon my quick note... I'll write a bit more later about the term as being used on Wikipedia, but the error in pushing it out to sister sites is being corrected right now, so I wanted to acknowledge that...

pb

Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

ofc: +1 415 839 6885 x6643
mobile: +1 918 200 WIKI (9454)

pbeaudette at wikimedia.org

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!

http://donate.wikimedia.org