[Foundation-l] Fundraiser statistics

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 2 00:34:53 UTC 2010

Hey gang,

We're testing editor appeals right now.  We've got the click throughs where we need them, it's just a matter of polishing the letter. :)

Once we've got that, we're in good shape there, and can move on to our next phase, which is a campaign update, probably from Sue, with the introduction of a graphical thermometer treatment (though this is all fairly preliminary)....

This is exactly as we expected... we knew there would be several phases to this campaign, and we're hitting them just almost exactly when we thought we would.

:)

pb

Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

pbeaudette at wikimedia.org

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share
in the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!

http://donate.wikimedia.org