[Foundation-l] A proposal of partnership between Wikimedia Foundation and Internet Archive

Pascal Martin pmartin at linterweb.fr
Tue Aug 24 15:06:47 UTC 2010

Dear teun,

Linterweb is working around the wikipedia before 2007 :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia
So i am sure we will be online in the futur :)

Looks like:
http://wikiwix.com
http://okawix.com

Not a problem, if the source changes there is no change in our cache, it is
what want the french community.

Now we are working in feature , to add a parameter in the link wich needs
frequently update.

Sincerely
Pascal