[Foundation-l] Banner testing again

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 19 04:00:20 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

Just a heads up that Thursday at 22:00 UTC (15:00 Pacific), we'll be
running some very light banner testing to make sure that the tools we
use for the fundraiser are fully optimized before we launch.  We'll
also take the opportunity to do a little bit of message testing.  The
banners will serve to a very low set of editors, but I didn't want you
to be surprised if you got one.

The test is anticipated to run for one hour.

Thanks!
pb
Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation

philippe at wikimedia.org

ofc: +1 415 839 6885 (x 643)
mobile: 	918 200 WIKI (9454)

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!