[Foundation-l] Partecipation in Wikimania 2011

Osama Khalid osamak at gnu.org
Thu Aug 12 10:44:31 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 11:20:05AM +0100, David Gerard wrote:
> So are you suggesting we cancel it? This is staggeringly unlikely to
> happen. Or are you suggesting something else?

I'm not. I'm saying that we need to recognize that it wasn't a good
choice, and we should consider the social and political aspects of a
particular host and we need to make sure that never happens again.

I don't have any solution in mind for people who won't be able to
attend.

--
Osama Khalid
English-to-Arabic translator and programmer.