[Foundation-l] Partecipation in Wikimania 2011

Harel Cain harel.cain at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 04:46:56 UTC 2010

In Haifa and elsewhere in Israel, Arabs and Jews get along on a daily
basis just fine, daily reality is stronger than everything. They meet
at universities and workplaces and have friendly relationships - a
natural matter, really.

People, the Middle East is more complex and multifaceted than BBC lets
you think, come judge for yourself.

Harel