[Foundation-l] Partecipation in Wikimania 2011

Tim Starling tstarling at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 12 02:22:09 UTC 2010

On 12/08/10 01:09, Harel Cain wrote:
> If someone
> doesn't want to come to Israel, well, then, we can only express our regret
> at his choice (which we think is misinformed). I wish they could all come
> here and change their minds about Israeli reality.

I'd like to think I have an open mind, and always look forward to
having it changed. I've heard that conditions in the West Bank are
pretty bad, although the Israeli government disputes this. Maybe the
Wikimania team could organise a day trip to a nearby border town like
Baqa or Nazlat 'Isa, to change our minds about this.

-- Tim Starling