[Foundation-l] Flagged Protection update for April 29

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 22:28:45 UTC 2010

On 29 April 2010 22:24, William Pietri <william at scissor.com> wrote:
> As requested, here's the weekly Flagged Protection update.
>

> We continue to work on UI display issues and on getting up a Labs
> version of the German Wikipedia. We're pretty close to release, and we
> believe only minor UI issues remain.

You are nowhere near ready for release. I reported several significant
problems here:

http://flaggedrevs.labs.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia:FlaggedRevs_issues#Reviewing_edits

None of them has been fixed and you haven't replied to my bug report
with any reasons for not fixing them.

You have been commenting that people have been reporting fewer and
fewer problems; what do you expect if you completely ignore the ones
people have already reported?