[Foundation-l] clicking on links

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 19:20:03 UTC 2010

http://stats.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/squids/SquidReportOrigins.htm

Well, if I'm interpreting this correctly, then nearly 90% of our hits
come from people following internal links, so somebody must be
clicking on them! However, you do make a good point: we have done
studies watching how people edit, we haven't done any (to the best of
my knowledge) watching how they read. Perhaps we should.