[Foundation-l] 2010 Fundraising Survey

Rand Montoya rmontoya at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 2 00:58:13 UTC 2010

Hey All--

Last year, a volunteer did a lot of work for a planned 2009 Fundraising
Survey (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2009/Survey).  We put
the project on hold as it ran up against the 2009 Annual Fundraiser.

We have revived the survey with help from Fenton and SeaChange, our
communications partners.  The new survey page is
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010/Survey and will
incorporate some of last year's work as well as some newer areas of
research.

We're specifically interested in hearing your thoughts on subject areas
about our donors you might be interested in, for example the things
you'd like to know about our growing donor base.   Our plan is to use
the survey to build on our basic knowledge of our donors, including
perspectives on the campaign itself.

As always, your participation is welcome.

We expect the survey to launch via email to our donors in late April or May.

Thanks.

Rand

--
Rand Montoya
Head of Community Giving
Email: rand at wikimedia.org
Phone: 415.839.6885 x615
Fax: 415.882.0495
Cell: 510.685.7030

“At some future time, I hope to have something witty, intelligent, or
funny in this space.”