[Foundation-l] Status of flagged protection (flagged revisions) for English Wikipedia.

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Tue Sep 29 14:53:57 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen <
cimonavaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> c) ensure that the extension is fully scalable to en.wp traffic volume;
> >>
> Why on earth would we like to ensure that, particularly
> *before* point d) ?

In theory admins could choose to flag-protect every article, I suppose.
 Ensuring that the extension will scale assuming the flag-protection of say
10 times as many articles as are currently protected and/or semi-protected
(with maybe 5 times the current average traffic per article) would probably
be safe, though.