[Foundation-l] Report to the Board July 2009

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sat Sep 26 01:06:15 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 8:09 PM, Samuel Klein <meta.sj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Philippe and Casey have suggested recently that translation as we
> currently do it is a real burden for time-sensitive projects such as
> strategic planning;

I think I should clarify what Philippe and I were saying, because I'm
not sure it's being represented correctly here.  What we said was that
translation needs to be taken into account in the creation of
documents and the process as a whole.  We can't just go changing
sources because we think "this sounds better" after things have
already been translated.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023