[Foundation-l] It's not article count, it's editors

Tisza Gergő gtisza at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 07:04:07 UTC 2009

Liam Wyatt <liamwyatt at ...> writes:

# well, for a short while a year or so ago (can't remember when precisely) we
# also included on the main page on en.wp the number of featured articles -
# not just the number of articles in total. This was subsequently removed due
# to the large number of templates that the relevant admins had to update
# (maybe it would be easier to do these days, could we add it back??).

Should be trivial with {{PAGESINCATEGORY}}.