[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Italia being sued

Frieda Brioschi ubifrieda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:03:11 UTC 2009

2009/9/17 Mike Godwin <mnemonic a gmail.com>:
>> How many originating from Wikimedia Italia?
>
> Not many, and perhaps not any -- in general the spurious threat is against
> WMF itself, so far as I can recall.

As far as I remember we asked WMF help just once, few months ago.
There were nothing in the news at that moment.

>> I'll forward to you a copy of the document in few minutes. It's in
>> italian. Is it ok for you?
> Yes.  Some kind of machine-readable text is best (so we can run it through
> translation software if possible), but if you're limited to an scanned PDF
> or other scanned image format that can't be OCR'd, we'll still want to take
> a look at what you've received.

The doc is already in your mailbox. CouLd you please assure me that
you received it? thanks.

And.. Why didn't you ask for it in our private discussion rather than
using foundation-l?

Frieda