[Foundation-l] Fundraising Promotion and Job Opening

Gregory Kohs thekohser at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 16:22:38 UTC 2009

Congratulations to Anya, and it sounds like Rand made a nice choice.

Anya, if you wish to continue receiving my assistance on the 2009
Fundraising Survey that I helped design, I hope that Rand will put you in
touch with me during the data analysis phase.  I think a key "break-out" for
analysis will be the $500+ donor segment.  They are a key constituency in
supporting the financial stream, as every single one of them is worth 16 or
more "average" donors.

Kindly,

   Greg

--