[Foundation-l] The $1.7 million question

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 05:17:45 UTC 2009

While I like the idea of bounties, this idea actually has merit. To make him work, I would give him the amount of money for childcare as a down payment, with the wages payable on delivery. Can someone from the Foundation look into this? We have quite a few talented mooks, who might be able to handle other miscellaneous projects, freeing up Brion and the crew both from tantrums about non completed requests and minor work.