[Foundation-l] Expert board members - a suggestion

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 21:38:48 UTC 2009

You said:

> ... you haven't
> taken the time or effort to pay attention to when these issues have been
> discussed in numerous, varied forums across the Internet

To which I replied that it isn't Domus' responsibility to monitor the
entire internet for rumors, discussions, and idle speculation about
this or that nefarious deed.

I could really care less about what Sue has to say about the budget,
what you think about what she says about the budget, or what "slam
dunks" you think you're making on these issues.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Gregory Kohs <thekohser at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, you certainly wouldn't want to click the first returned result:
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Foundation_report_to_the_Board,_May_2008

That link doesn't appear on the first page of results when I click your link.

> Is it just me, or is there a significant amount of cotton stuffed in many
> ears around here?

This coming from a man who refuses to hear or believe that the WMF is
not some evil, conspiratorial, criminal organization who commits fraud
and deceit at every turn? Who frivolously and malevolently wastes the
hard-earned money of it's donors? Who purposefully employs people of
substandard moral fortitude and professional capability? Please let me
know when the pot is done calling the kettle black, until then I'll be
out back laughing until I hurt.

--Andrew Whitworth