[Foundation-l] strategic planning process update

Andrew Gray andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk
Tue Sep 15 09:53:13 UTC 2009

2009/9/15 Brian <Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu>:

> I poked around a bit, and I think they have to actually sign in with the new
> account before its in the table, which makes sense, and means the #s are
> reasonable.

This is certainly my understanding - the account is created
as-and-when you log in at the new wiki, or visit it whilst remaining
logged in.

(This latter part, especially with people looking at article
interwikis, will probably account for quite an upsurge in account
creation post-SUL...)

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk