[Foundation-l] Moderate this list

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 12:24:39 UTC 2009

> -All users on foundation-l must have an User account on Meta, with
> automatic mailsignal when discussion page is changed

If I'm not mistaken it (implicitly) suggests that all mail signatures
should contain a reference to that account (and/or SUL).
I would support that and I never did it yet presuming that it might :)
be obvious that if my mail address says

Pavlo Shevelo <pavlo.shevelo at ...

so my SUL should be (and it is) "Pavlo Shevelo" :)

I've noticed that some signatures on this list do contain account/SUL
information, but seemingly those are in minority (much less than 50%)