[Foundation-l] Moderate this list

Anders Wennersten anders.wennersten at bonetmail.com
Fri Sep 11 08:04:10 UTC 2009

A proposal from me that I have entered on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Improving_Foundation-l

Wikiinfrastructure to support and ease moderation
-All users on foundation-l must have an User account on Meta, with
automatic mailsignal when discussion page is changed
-Document wanted behavior rules on meta in the same way as on wikipedia
(wp:et, wp:not, no chat, do not overload etc)
-Warn unwanted behavior on the users discussion page (gives tracebility)
-Block user when the bad behavior does not stop after warnings
-(and keep pages like this on meta to be a place for discussion on
processes etc of foundation-l, ie keep them away from the list itself)

Anders