[Foundation-l] Report to the Board of Trustees June 2009-

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 06:39:21 UTC 2009

Why should all Wikimedians have the same culture and ideas and way of
thinking as you? Why should Wikimedians who have a culture be excluded from
setting up a chapter?

Besides that I think you're paraphrasing way too much. The grant request
only suggested that this kind of costs are just costs that have to be made
to work efficiently. The chapter asked the Foundation to pay for it the
first year, so that they could focus on useful stuff. I hope they will be
able to generate these and other funds themselves from next year onwards.

Lodewijk