[Foundation-l] Do we have a complete set of WMF projects?

Robin P. robinp.1273 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:10:26 UTC 2009

In the past there were several project proposals on incubator, but we
deleted them because they were not active. Since then, tests for new WMF
projects are not allowed. If they were still allowed, Incubator would be
full of inactive projects. Even now, there are inactive test projects for
new languages, because the procedure is difficult and takes a very long
time. I assume requests for creating entirely new projects would require
even more difficult and longer procedures, resulting in an Incubator full of
inactive tests.