[Foundation-l] Head of Communications position open?

Sfmammamia sfmammamia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:20:02 UTC 2009

All,

A bit of a mystery -- in Sunday's San Francisco Chronicle, page E-8, there's
an ad for the Wikimedia Foundation Head of Communications position. This ad
does not appear online, at least I could not find a companion posting,
either on the foundation site or on Yahoo (the Chronicle's online ad
partner). Perhaps once the staff is back from the Labor Day holiday there
will be clarification? Or did I just miss something?

Teresa