[Foundation-l] WMF seeking to sub-lease office space?

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 18:54:29 UTC 2009

Its a serious charge that is difficult to prove. The publicly released financial statements are too general in nature to be useful. The only way to prove/disprove this allegation and head off others is for the Foundation to become more transparent. It is natural for people to come to assumptions when information is not available to them. The currently available financials are simply not transparent enough to prove what is going on.