[Foundation-l] WMF seeking to sub-lease office space?

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Fri Sep 4 22:27:46 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Tim Starling <tstarling at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> Chad's analysis was correct. The SF staff have been looking for a new
> office for some time, and last I heard they were in the process of
> negotiating a lease on a prospective space. Subletting the old office
> will be desirable at least until the lease there expires.

Thanks, I also see it was in the annual report that you're moving from the
3,000 sq ft place to an 11,000 sq ft one.  I had been told (incorrectly)
that the 3,000 sq ft was only a portion of the Stillman location, but after
reading that this makes sense.  Is the staff currently using the Wikia
sublease space going to move too?