[Foundation-l] WMF seeking to sub-lease office space?

Dennis During dcduring at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:16:27 UTC 2009

Perhaps you could direct me to the WP article that explains why should they
handicap themselves in any negotiations by making a public commitment to a
future action. Maybe the landlord has pledged not to peek at this list? Or
maybe the cunning folks at WMF have so many sock-puppet floating different
stories that the landlord no longer pays any attention. (See *Bodyguard of
Lies*.)