[Foundation-l] 31 august, 20 years of our national holiday "Our romanian language" in Moldova, mo.wikipedia still in cyrillic !

Peter Gervai grinapo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 06:02:26 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 07:04, Mark Williamson<node.ue at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought the previous consensus was that this project was to be moved
> to a different domain - although outright deletion has been suggested
> by quite a few people I can't see where that was ever agreed to.

Stats briefing:
51 active, 850 registered editors, 401 content pages and total 2300
pages, 31 uploaded files.

Looks like it's not really inactive, so I'd agree to move it to mo-cyr
or something, there seem to be demand for it.

grin

ps: Mark&Gerard, thanks for the background! I guess then as a language
it ought to go together with Romanian. The real problem is that I'm
not sure whether the editors from this two region could work together
at all, like obviously mo admins should be sysopped on ro wp, etc...
Not sure whether any parties would like that to see to happen. :-P