[Foundation-l] 31 august, 20 years of our national holiday "Our romanian language" in Moldova, mo.wikipedia still in cyrillic !

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 14:55:59 UTC 2009

Hoi,
It is equally abundantly clear that the emotions run high whenever this
issue is raised. There is one difference between this closure and all the
others. When this project will be closed, it will not go to the incubator
but will be deleted. This is in marked contrast with all the others.

If I were a developer, I would not choose to do this job. I had to be TOLD
to do the job. There is nothing positive about closing projects.
Thanks,
     GerardM