[Foundation-l] 31 august, 20 years of our national holiday "Our romanian language" in Moldova, mo.wikipedia still in cyrillic !

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:02:02 UTC 2009

I think it has been stated before on this list, that mo.wikipedia.org should
be moved, alongside some other projects waiting to be removed and the staff
developers seemed agreable to this apart from the fact that they didn't
devote time for the necessary background work (moving and recreating
databases, copying files, testing that nothing is broken, etc.)

Previously it has also been stated that the Meta page for closing down
projects is useless (there is no power behind it, nor is there any people or
committe tasked with monitoring and implementing any community consensus
that would come out from this page).

Best regards,
Bence Damokos