[Foundation-l] Font support for our domains

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 06:48:25 UTC 2009

I see.  So you'd like to see double the number of site registrations; in
this case adding
  维基百科.o?r?g?   to  zh.wikipedia.org

That strikes me as a significant expense for uncertain result; but it would
make a good strategy proposal -- especially if you can find users from ar,
zh, ru, and indic-language communities to weigh in on how often they visit
non-latin-script url's today.  [presumably someone who really prefers using
non-latin scripts would be visiting sites today whose full url, other than
the TLD code, was in a non-latin script.]

SJ