[Foundation-l] Font support for our domains

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 06:27:17 UTC 2009

Hoi,
In your question the key thing to appreciate is that it is the .org part
that does not need to be in the Latin script any more.  What I propose is
that we support the whole "wikipedia.org" part and "wiktionary.org" part
once in each script.

What the word is for Wikipedia is not my call. This is either obvious or a
choice is to be made.  We will gain a lot in usability when our whole
experience can be wholly in the one script that is most comfortable to the
user. It is relevant to note that the language codes we use in front of "
wikipedia.org" need to be transcribed.
Thanks,
       GerardM