[Foundation-l] Dumb survey about Commons

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:36:20 UTC 2009

Hoi,
Assume - ass u me ... When you look at the presentation of the statistics,
when you consider the "score card" that were recently announced. I am happy
to agree with you that it does not say on Erik's user page on en.wp that he
had any formal statistics training.. Erik for your information is Dutch and
I think you assume that the en.wp is Erik's main project.

That is fine and hardly relevant. The WMF staff has someone who I appreciate
for his statistics work and I expect that Erik will continue to be involved
in any statistics work on any project. I assume this to be the case because
new statistical data has to become integrated in one way or another in order
to ensure that we continue to record, report and anaylse  data even after
the end of a time boxed project.
Thanks,
       GerardM