[Foundation-l] Comparison of Chinese Wikipedia, Hudong and Baidu Baike

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:31:30 UTC 2009

Hoi,
This "intentional" part I am not so sure off. Many of us, particularly
"power users" are very much connected with others. the amount of social
networking around Wikipedia and MediaWiki is enormous and the sad thing is
that we do not harness this energy for our own purposes.

For instance if we HAD social networking functionality I would want to have
a "Maroon" SIG. Now I find it hard to get people interested in this subject
that played such an important role in the history of the Americas.
Thanks,
     GerardM