[Foundation-l] Pedophilia and the Non discrimination policy

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 00:11:12 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 12:06 AM, David Levy <lifeisunfair at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Let's just have Paedo-Wiki and be done with it.
>>
>> We have wikis for over 200 languages. It would be wrong not to allow
>> paedos to express themselves.
>
> I recognize your sarcasm, but not your point.

Well, I guess I just don't know where this conversation is going.

A paedophile might know a lot about the Spanish Civil War and could
usefully add stuff.

A murderer might know a lot about Pokemon.

A rapist might know a lot about physics.

It's not like we're going to know the personality involved, so surely
we just have to accept that editors come in all shapes and sizes and
let them get on with it.