[Foundation-l] WSJ on Wikipedia

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:38:25 UTC 2009

So the content of the WSJ article may be behind a paywall, but I just did a
cursory search of the researcher's 2009 Ph.D. thesis which was a quantitative
analysis <http://libresoft.es/Members/jfelipe/phd-thesis> of Wikipedia in
several languages.

I didn't see any of the graphs from the piece or any conclusions in the
thesis which are equivalent to the statements made in the Journal, so this
must be new research.

Steven