[Foundation-l] WSJ on Wikipedia

Michael Snow wikipedia at verizon.net
Mon Nov 23 19:30:22 UTC 2009

Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> books are available for years the copy of
> the day may be available in a library, but how about last years copy of the
> WSJ ? Do you really think the WSJ can be found in every USA library ??

I don't know about "every" library, but libraries are about more than
just books, and librarians are not unaware of the wonders of databases
in our modern digital age. For those of us that use libraries, I
encourage you to familiarize yourselves with the collections your
library may be able to provide access to online. I've certainly relied
on my library privileges for such sources many times in the course of
editing Wikipedia, particularly news archives (including the Wall Street
Journal).

--Michael Snow